Friday, October 10, 2008

10/10/08









Nothing really new to report, just some new pictures. Korben with his great grandparents and with his Mommy & Daddy. He thought it was SO funny that my Grandpa was holding him for some reason, so the pictures turned out great since he was laughing so hard. Silly baby!




Korben didn't take a nap today.....again and we kept him up so he can see his grandparents before they head back to OH early in the morning. So it is now 10 pm and he is just now drinking his bedtime milk.




Brent has decided that he needs to get Korben used to Disney World before we go so he keeps playing Disney theme park music right while Korben drinks his milk. I think Brent is getting excited about taking Korben this year. :)




We don't really have anything planned for the weekend. We have to put our car back in the shop, it has been making a funny noise every since we got the rotors done so they are going to recheck it. We are going to borrow my mom's car and go look for a new stroller at Babies R Us, one that will be easier to haul around Disney World. I love the one we have - well I love our main stroller and our double stroller that we use when we have Ryan and Zylee too, but I hate the other 4 strollers that we have. Yes, we have 6 strollers and we are going to buy another one but this will be the first one we have purchased. :) I am in the process of selling 3 of the umbrella ones on craigslist and one of those I am going to give to my neighbor (Trisha), she was one of my bridesmaids. She is 6 months pregnant right now She is going to be having a little boy. Her mom had bought me our pack n' play for my shower (that I never got to have) and she also had given me another pack n' play from when she kept her grandkids that was for outside. Korben never stayed still long enough for us to use it so I gave it back to Trisha, she was excited as it was her first baby thing. Anyway I really would like a good lightweight stroller all the ones we have hurt my back because the handles are too low and they don't recline so Korben can't take a nap in them. I have a long list of things I want in a stroller so we will see how it goes. Hopefully I can find a perfect one and we won't have to haul around the big one so much, now that he is older he doesn't need that much support from a stroller anymore.




Well I had better wrap this up, we are going to put Korben to bed then head off to Wal-Mart to do our grocery shopping.

No comments: